European Pro Bono Week: Virtual Joint Opening Event “Pro Bono in Times of Crises”
This year’s European Pro Bono Week will begin with a virtual joint opening event on November 21 at 2pm CET on the topic, Pro Bono in Times of Crises.
- Commissioner Janez Lenarčič, European Commission
- Carole Simone Dahan, UNHCR
- Zuzanna Rudzińska-Bluszcz, Client Earth
- Lucy Westcott, Committee to Protect Journalists
- Phil Worthington, European Lawyers in Lesvos
European Pro Bono Week is co-organized by the “European Pro Bono Initiative” (comprising several international law firms), TrustLaw, PILnet and the European Pro Bono Alliance (comprising several national pro bono clearinghouses and legal aid organizations across Europe).